Saturday, June 28, 2014

Reality check

Wednesday was my birthday, I turned 39.......wow.....I can't believe this is the last year of my 30's. A while back I mentioned to my sister that I would like to join a gym, but really didn't want to pay for it. Well, for my birthday this year she asked me if I really wanted to join the gym because if I did, she would gift me a membership for my birthday. Of course I couldn't say no! And this is one gift I do not intend to waste! This was the kick in the ass I needed to get me going!!
She signed me up online and all I had to do was go in & sign the paperwork and take a tour. My membership allows me 24/7 access to the gym & tanning beds. They have classes & trainers also which I can't wait to try! I can also bring a friend with me everytime I go to workout! I have friends and a few family members that go there so I wont be lacking in people to go with. Oh, and lets not forget that I got a tshirt too ;-)

The facility is brand new and it is really nice. I can't wait to get started. Tomorrow is the 1st day I'm going so I will let you all know how it goes :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment